Welcome to this blog, dedicated to my 2008 cyclo season with Team Agapedia-Münsterland

My photo
Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Friday 14 March 2008

A new start in a great team

After riding in the team outfits of ECB Cyclosports and Bobteam the past few seasons, I will start the 2008 cyclo season wearing the familiar colours of Team Agapedia-Münsterland. It is a genuine pleasure for me to have been taken on board this reputed cyclo team, based in Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen. It goes without saying I will do my utmost to return their confidence with sportsmanship, team spirit and solid results.

This blog will be dedicated to my 2008 cycling season. I hope to report, also for my own personal archive, as much as possible on my cyclo events, training outings and other related activities.

I hope you will find it interesting as as visitor, and will be happy to receive your feedback at all times.

Enjoy the new season!

Kris

No comments: